During the spring and fall seasons, Bethel offers Dave Ramsey classes.
Dave Ramsey’s most popular class is Financial Peace University. Bethel also offers The Legacy Journey and just recently added Smart Money Smart Kids. Read about each class below and sign up for an upcoming session.
- Financial Peace University is a nine-week class on money taught by America’s most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more!
COST: $99 (One kit can be used per family)
* partial scholarships available, if needed
* No Legacy Journey classes are offered at this time
- The Legacy Journey is an all-new, seven-week, biblically based class that teaches you how to truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come. This class will lead you deeper into investing, basic estate planning, purposeful living, safeguarding your legacy, and discovering the keys to generational wealth and true generosity. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small-group activities, you’ll learn a biblical framework for living intentionally now so that later you’ll be able to leave a legacy that will secure your family’s future and make a lasting impact on the world around you.
Cost: $119 (One kit can be used per family)
* No Smart Money Smart Kids classes are offered at this time
- In six practical, video-based lessons, Rachel and Dave give parents a step-by-step approach to teaching their kids about working, spending, saving, giving, debt, and contentment. Parents will learn how to help their kids make wise money choices and build character qualities so they will succeed not only with money, but also in life.
Cost: $60 (One kit can be used per family)