ANNOUNCEMENT: Bethel will only hold a 10:30 AM worship service at Bethel Fergus Falls today. All Sunday School, confirmation, ministry activities and other worship services are CANCELLED at BOTH CAMPUSES.

Mission & Vision

Our Mission

Our mission is to proclaim the message of Jesus Christ so that people come to faith in Jesus and live for Him.

Our Vision

Our vision is to make disciples of Jesus who, by God’s grace:
  • BELIEVE – a personally held faith in Jesus Christ
  • BELONG – a shared faith in Christian community
  • BUILD [email protected]* – a heritage of faith in Christian homes
*Read more about [email protected] below
by Pastor Rich Iverson
The third line in Bethel’s vision statement reads:
Build [email protected] – a heritage of faith in Christian homes

But what does this mean?

From time to time when I tell people that my title at Bethel is Associate Pastor for [email protected] Ministries, I am asked, “What does that mean?”

I see my focus here at Bethel as helping us to live out the command to make disciples. The reality is that being a disciple is something that primarily happens outside of a church building. There are 168 hours in a week. If we spend an hour each day in bible learning, (such as family devotions, personal time, and bedtime Bible reading) that is still only about 5% of our total time. This time of dedicated learning is important to being a disciple, but it’s still only a small part of our time. The reality is that our kids are learning and living the other 95% of the time, as well. What are they learning? Are parents teaching and living out the reality of a God-centered life in their homes? Am I? Children are watching their parents. What are they seeing? How can we help one another live out our faith in intentional and significant ways? That is what I am trying to help us do as Bethel Church. It is a journey we are making together. It is a journey that is good to be on.

Pastor Rich Iverson is the Associate Pastor for [email protected] Ministries

Connect with us.

We'd love to hear from you. Fill out the form below to get started.