Available on Sundays starting at 8:00 AM / Suggested worship songs and the discussion questions available below.
You can give online or mail your offering to the church office. Thank you!
- Pastor Dave said that to be lost is to be separated from the one to whom you matter. Think of something you’ve lost. What was it? Why did it matter to you? Did you go searching for it? Did you find it?
- In Luke 15 we read of some things that were lost. What were they? Did anyone miss that which was lost? How do you know?
- Spiritually speaking, are you lost or found? If found, when and how were you found?
- Who in your life do you think needs to be found by Jesus?
- Pray for that person(s). Consider how God might be calling you to Make Room in your life for God to use you in this person’s life.
Worship in Song
"Goodness of God" /Jason Ingram
"Is He Worthy?" / Chris Tomlin